Home is where the art is. Ergo, art is my home. With Taylor’s Art English (TAE), it can be your home too. TAE an international, English-speaking ‘place’, created for people who have made art their business. It also caters to other creative minds, keen on intelligent ways to improve their English communication skills.
Founded in Paris, by a business graduate from the University of Edinburgh who also holds a masters degree in Art History from the Sorbonne in Paris, Taylor’s Art English is a language facilitator that enables Paris-based fine art specialists to confidently pursue business in the cosmopolitan, globalized art world.
This is achieved by a number of effective means, including:
- translation services of written material (press releases, auction catalogues, articles, interviews);
- improved English language versions of promotional material regarding art;
- executive English language coaching (for auctioneers, art dealers, artists, art fair organizers);
- art and English immersion day trips to London from Paris
- any other made-to-measure language service required by a client.